Tuesday 26 October 2010

Hide n Seek

I've been a fan of Hidden Eloise's work for sometime. So I've been very excited about receiving this parcel.


I find Elosie's drawings enchanting, full of magic and wonder, and this print is my favourite. Even the name of the print makes me fall in love with her caracters that bit more
"He says he can hear the forest whisper"
......I can only hear his big heart.
Her blog is also a wonderful place to escape to for awhile.


Even though the print looks right at home amongst my growing forest of vintage trees, it is actually a present for a very dear friend.
But I don't mind, for I know that she will full in love with the fairytale print just as much as I.


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I think I'd struggle to let that out of my grasp - it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her work is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right very enchanting i think i will have to have a look at her blog when i have finished here. Thankyou so much for sharing this with us x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your trees
    I got a collection of small soft trees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh love Hidden Eloise, I have quite a few bits and bobs and used to buy her lovely mirrors as presents for F's school friends (the girls, obviously). In fact - shhhhhh - treated myself to a necklace recently, you've reminded me, must blog it.

    Lovely stuff. Bethx

    ReplyDelete